Wordless Dialogue explores the universal connections of which we are all part of; the essence of human relationships & alternate ways of communicating.
Each piece explores the relationship and connections between 2 people.
1. Through a series of key questions and a brief online interview, Pia first_
2. creates a narrative with words which_
3. then undergo number coding, synthesis and further decoding to_
4. discover a phrase or collection of words utterly unrepeatable and unique_
4. which she then weaves with thread into the grid on the paper using a number pattern_
What appears on the reverse of the piece is a unique pattern resembling a sort of electrocardiogram as a symbol of one´s beating heart & a galaxy or constellation as a symbol of the possibilities of connection with one another. The action of weaving the thread symbolizes the time-space aspect of the relationship.
The final piece is delivered framed. The process can include composer Eduardo Garcilazo for the creation not only of a visual piece, but a sound piece as well.